Master The Time Concierge is the perfect solution for your overwhelming list of errands and projects. As a personal concierge company we are offering a variety of high quality services to help busy professionals, seniors and families keep their lives in order.We focus on building a trusting relationship with our clients.
Let us give you the opportunity to spend your time as you wish, while we simplify, organize, plan and supervise the projects you find stressful or overwhelming. Free time is no longer a dream; it becomes an exclusive luxury with our expert care and dedication to every customer’s unique needs. At Master The Time, we make time for YOU.
Interesting jobs we’ve worked on recently:
- Find a buyer for an exercising equipment that is no longer wanted.
- Get a copy of a divorce decree and send it to the client currently residing in another state.
- Deliver a hot soup and cold medicine to a loved one visiting Boston (it was ordered from a friend across the country).
- Check out or set up apartments for clients that are relocating to Boston area
- Track family ancestors through web research
- Pick up a lost computer from Logan Airport and deliver/send it to it’s owner
- Emergency money delivery to an out-of-town teenager attending summer camp in Boston
- Special surprise birthday cake delivery
- Pick up and drop off an unique table top from an interior designer’s office
- Bring a client’s car to be serviced to the dealership
- Schedule a grooming appointment and later drop off and pick up the pet
- Plan a family party and supervise caterers
- House and dog sit, and while on premises work on an organizing project.
- Shopping for groceries, home goods, pet and garden supplies.
- Help pack and unpack a student attending boarding school
- Web research on specific items
Pavlina has worked for me for 8 ½ years. I am a busy professional and single mother of two. She has done almost any job imaginable for me including weekly laundry and grocery shopping, home organizing, gardening, taking my car in for service, dog walking and sitting, house sitting, running errands, garage clean-out… read more
We had an anniversary party coming up and needed help researching venues and coordinating all the details. I was very pleased with the result and the professionalism that Pavlina showed and would definitely seek her services again. read more
Pavlina has been working with our family for the past 4 years and she has been reliable, trustworthy, and resourceful. She has helped our household with house-sitting, errand running, dog-walking and dog care. In fact, she is the only person that our dog will stay with if we are away! Pavlina goes the extra mile to research… read more